1. By completing this online form , you agree to purchase LCC's eTag (and accessories), to register with LCC, and be assigned an account ('Toll Service Account" or TSA") for the purpose of passage by the motor vehicle referenced on the form overleaf over any part of LCC's Concession Area and through any of LCC's Toll Plazas (the "Service"). You agree to pay all tolls applicable to the Service, including any fees associated with the Service together with all applicable taxes (the "Fees")
2. Fees/tolls for the Service are deductible immediately from your TSA upon every occurrence of the Service. The Service can always be used by the motor vehicle referenced overleaf to the extent that the balance standing to the credit of your TSA is adequate based on the toll rate/charges applied by LCC from time to time. You may need to recharge your account and increase the balance standing to the credit of your TSA or otherwise fund the TSA through any of the acceptable means of payment thereof Payments into the TSA at designated banks, debit card payment via ATM machines, bank account transfer, bank standing order etc. A TSA expires and automatically terminates 12 months after activation or last activation (as the case may be) but would be automatically renewed if active during the preceding 3 months. Otherwise, it can be activated at your request in the LCC's prescribed form.
3. Deposits into your Toll Service Account are non-refundable except in the event that you desire to terminate your Toll Service Account with LCC, in which case, application shall be made in the form prescribed by LCC pursuant to these Terms & Conditions. LCC reserves the right to change the amounts of, or the basis for, determining the tolls or Fees applicable to the Service at anytime effective immediately after notification or publication by LCC in the print or other media of publication or advertising.
4. By registering for the Service, you warrant that: (a) you are of the age of majority under Nigerian Law; or (b) all information, personal or otherwise, which you submit, is true and correct (including without limitation all credit card, bank account details and other relevant information). If you are dissatisfied with the Service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of LCC in providing the Service, you shall notify LCC of your dissatisfaction or grievance by writing to LCC or through any other grievance procedure made available by LCC.
5. LCC shall not disclose any personal information given by you except as required by law, an order of court, institution or body, regulatory or otherwise, with jurisdiction or authority to require the production of such information, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest. Should you desire to terminate your TSA at anytime, you shall write to LCC requesting such termination, LCC shall advise you on the modalities for such termination. Upon termination, either at your request or arising from expiry of your TSA, the balance standing to the credit of your TSA shall, at your request, be re-paid to you (net of all applicable fees and deductions). Upon termination, balances that are not requested in the prescribed form within 6 months shall be automatically forfeited
6. The Service (and any related services provided to you by LCC) is for your personal, non-commercial and non-transferable use. You agree not to resell, distribute, transfer, share or otherwise use the eTag/SwiftPass (or such other services) for any purposes whatsoever. LCC shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature, or the consequences thereof, arising from the use or provision of the Service or caused by the loss, theft, unauthorized use or sale or manufacture of the eTag/ SwiftPass.
7. LCC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your TSA and your use of the Service at any time, including without limitation, where LCC has determined, in its sole discretion that your use of the eTag or the Service is, or was, in breach of these Terms & Conditions or any applicable law. Any such suspension or termination by LCC shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such other rights and remedies as may be available to LCC. LCC shall use reasonable endeavours to notify you in such event, where appropriate.
8. You acknowledge and understand that access to and the delivery of the Service is subject to the enabling technology designed to support the Service and may be adversely affected by technical or operational constraints or limitations.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LCC, its affiliates, licensors, agents and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or related to: (a) any breach by you of any of these Terms & Conditions; or (b) your access to or use of the e-Tag or the Service. On a best efforts basis, you shall cooperate with LCC in the defence of any claim brought by any 3rd party in connection with the use of the e-Tag or Service or otherwise. LCC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.